Competition Entry Process for Academy Fencers:
Competition invites, information, and ticket links are sent by the Pathway Manager via both email and the Squad WhatsApp groups six weeks before the entry deadline. Reminders will be sent two weeks and one week before the deadline.
Event tickets are purchased, and fencers are entered by the Academy -unless otherwise informed, please do not enter directly via Sport80 or the LPJS website.
The week before the event, final information regarding arrival time and any equipment arrangements will be sent via email and the WhatsApp groups
- Dates & Times Specific to EventsLocation is Specific to EventsDates & Times Specific to EventsLocation is Specific to Events
- Sun, 03 MarHertfordshire Combat Centre03 Mar 2024, 09:00Hertfordshire Combat Centre, 5, The Dencora Centre, Campfield Rd, St Albans AL1 5HN, UK03 Mar 2024, 09:00Hertfordshire Combat Centre, 5, The Dencora Centre, Campfield Rd, St Albans AL1 5HN, UKCheck in U14 Girls 9:00am U12 Boys & Girls 10:00am U8 Boys & Girls 11:00am U10 Boys & Girls TIMING CHANGE 12:00pm U14 Boys TIMING CHANGE *14:00pm* Size 2 Weapons Format One rounds of poules followed by direct elimination to 10 points (15 Points U14)
EQUIPMENT HIRE AGREEMENT
LENDER: Paul Davis Fencing Academy (hence with – ‘Academy’)
HIRER: You (If fencer is under the age of 18 years, then the Parent is the hirer)
The Academy strive to remove all barriers to fencers getting involved with our sport.
Fencers are welcome to hire Academy equipment for training and competitions for FREE as part of the Academy Membership Package. The average cost to equip one fencer for a competition is in the region of £800.00 (Starter Kit purchased from Leon Paul, 2018).
The agreement below covers the safe use and return of Academy equipment. Please read the points on page one and check and sign the document on page two where you agree to cover the cost of any damaged, lost, unreturned equipment.
Equipment Hire Conditions
1. Equipment sizing will be to the closest best fit.
2. Equipment will be returned in the same state it was hired out.
3. Equipment will be ranked by an Academy Staff member using our ranking system in relation to the condition it is when hired out. This will determine the cost imposed if equipment is damaged or needs replacing. Payment by Card/ Cash
4. Equipment will be returned and signed in by the date agreed. Failure to do so will result in a 10% fee per day of the cost of purchasing a brand new item from Leon Paul, until equipment is returned, up to the full price of the items
5. All equipment must be signed out and signed in with a member of Academy Staff
6. Equipment is not to be washed by the Hirer
7. You ensure the safe use and storage of the equipment