Event Details Information
- Event ID: 209
- Event Date: 11/08/2020 - 13/08/2020
- Booked Space: 37
- Available Spaces: 1
- Pending Space: 0
- Total Space: 38
- Event Price: £0.00
- Location Address: Sandringham Secondary School, St Albans
WHEN: 11th – 13th August
VENUE: Sandringham School, The Ridgeway, St Albans, AL4 9NX
TIMES: Youth 10:00-16:00pm | Cadet 0930-16:30pm
Details: A welcoming, competitive and friendly training camp designed to get our members back into fencing in the safest possible environment. Our coaches will be following preplanned session plans to ensure the fencers get the most out of their sessions.
Covid Details: Full camp attendance. Invite only with very limited places. No day booking available. Once signed up fencers will be sent the Academy Event Induction Video to watch. There will be strict procedures which all members and coaches will follow to ensure the safe operation of the camp.
Terms & Conditions: https://www.teampdfa.co.uk/terms-conditions/
Code of Conduct
The Academy Event Code of Conduct must be read, understood and accepted by both Parent and Fencer. You accept the Code of Conduct during the event sign up page on the Academy booking page or the website. Please read the following points carefully.
- Fencers must watch the Academy Events Induction Video before attending the Academy Events
- Fencers must follow all instructions given by any member of the Academy Team
- Parents must provide up to date emergency contact details and be easily contactable and able to get to the venue within 30 minutes of being called
- Fencers must be able to administer their own medication that they take regularly but let the Academy Team know if they have medication with them
- In an emergency Academy Team First Aiders will administer first aid to your fencer where necessary and be within 2m, whilst taking the appropriate steps to mitigate the risks of Covid 19
- Fencers must bring their own equipment or Academy hire equipment with them in their own bag. Siblings will also need their equipment in their own bags
- Fencers must bring their own hand sanitizer and face covering
- Fencers and Parents must come with a positive and flexible mindset to assist in embracing the new normal
- All existing Academy Policies will still apply
- Parents will not bring a fencer who has been in close proximity with someone who has Covid 19 symptoms in the last 14 days or has had the Covid 19 symptoms themselves in the last 14 days
- Fencers and parents must follow the staggered arrival and departure times
- Parents must inform the Academy via phone and email if having attended an Academy Event they start to show Covid 19 symptoms within 14 days.
Need to hire equipment? email email@example.com to hire equipment at least a week before to collect the items three days before the event from 3 Moss Cottages, Lower Gustard Wood, AL4 8RX
Bookings are closed for this event.
|Seb Evans Reeves||-|